1. Travel expenses are paid for the following leagues when the assignment is performed by the EODSA
ERSL (all referees for U13 and higher)
2. Travel expenses are not paid by the EODSA for the following club or Provincially assigned games
ERSL (AR for U13 - U18)
ERSL (for referee or AR for U9 - U12)
3. The expenses are calculated according to a zone model.
4. The EODSA has been defined with 23 zones
5. Each field is placed in one of the 23 zones
6. The referees home address is assigned to one of the 23 zones
7. When a referee is assigned to a game the EODSA knows the zone in
which the game is played and the zone in which the referee lives. For
example Nepean to Kemptville. The distance between the two zones is then
read from a table.
8. The EODSA does not pay travel expenses for the first 25 Kms of each distance between zones.